Property Tax Partners works seamlessly with a Client’s management and in-house tax and legal departments to pro-actively manage the entire property tax burden for the Client. Property Tax Partners’ professionals will tailor a property tax management and reduction program to the Client’s specific needs and goals.
Typical services include:
- Value negotiations on unit and locally sitused property
- Property tax abatements and school district value limitations
- Pollution control equipment and property tax exemption applications
- Quarterly tax accrual analysis and projection
- Regulatory and agency compliance
- End of year budget reconciliation and “true up”
- Unit value modeling
- Economic analyses and value modeling
- WACC and valuation analysis
- State property value study compliance and consulting
- Management of property-tax related legal services
- Compliance, tax bill processing, accrual and budget reconciliation
Frost provides a full range of banking, investments and insurance services to businesses and individuals in the Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Permian Basin, Rio Grande Valley and San Antonio regions. Founded in 1868, Frost has helped Texans with their financial needs during three centuries.